Friday, November 7, 2008
My Baby is not so Baby Anymore
Evie is about to be 11 months and I and I am not ready! She is trying to walk everywhere and can along chairs and couches and people. She can make it accross the room and maybe fall once or twice! She is naming people: Ma = Matt, Maaaammmaaaa = Mom, Dada = Dad, and D = Didi. She wants to be just like her big brother and sister and follows them everywhere. Matt still plays well with her, and is mostly gentle with her. Didi is still learning to share (we have to re-learn it everyday!). She loves the leaves and doesn't mind walking or crawling on them. Next month she will be one and we are playing a simple family party. I am sure we will also celebrate in California after Christmas with the Sorensons. We will be heading there from Dec 22nd - Jan 2nd and it should be a grand holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment