Friday, September 11, 2009

Love of Life

Well the last few months since I posted have been interesting. It has been non-stop for us and our family. We moved our home to the next town over and then 2 weeks later, we moved the office as well. We now have enough space for us at home and for all the office stuff at the office. John took some pics and I will have to post them when I get the email he supposed to be sending me with them.
Through all this, we also began a new program in our office which has changed my life and others. It is a wonderful diet called Ideal Protein. It is one that can be done on your own, but we sell food that makes it easy for people on the go. Anyway, we started on April 17, 2009 and by the 1st of August, I dropped 65 pounds and John has lost 70. I am in better shape than I have been since High School and I am fitting into a pants size I have not seen since Jr. High! I have taken myself off the diet for now, since I now just want to tone up and am doing it through exercise! Since today is 9/11, I have been looking back over the last 33 years of my life and just feel so grateful for the choice John made to become a Chiropractor. He not only changed my life, but saved it! I honestfully cannot remember when I felt this good - not even before my arthritis in HS.
My kids are growing up well and becoming their own individual people who live healthier than I have ever lived in my life. Matt is doing better in school than ever before and they have consented to give him his supplements in school because they have seen how well he is doing. He is attending a 1st grade class each day for Art, Gym, Music, Library, Computer Lab and even Phonemic Awareness (Spelling). I am so proud of him.
Evie & Didi are just doing so well at being good playmante with each other even though they get on each other's nerves, they are good sharers and helpers. Evie is our little momma! She loves babies and dolls and makes sure they get wrapped up in blankets and get bottles to drink and get loved and rocked to sleep. She loves to help with cleaning and to wipe up everything with baby wipes! :) Didi is my little artist still - she loves to draw and color and paint. She is learning to read and play the Wii and loves to dress up. Last week, in an effort to keep them out of my jewelry, we made bracelets all together, just us girls. It was a blast! We evn turned an old container into a new jewelry box for them to store it all in! :)
John attened Total Solutions and we have finally found a group and belief system we can agree with for our wellness clinic. We have found true wellness. We are now trying to implement things and align ourselves so we can become a creating wellness center. This has become our passion and purpose and we hope to be up and running with it by next april.
On a separate note, my Dad accepted a job in Indiana, sold his house in California, sold Gayla's house in Philly and they are now living only 3 hours away in Fort Wayne, IN! We are so excited to have them living close. We hope ;) to have more family living back in the midwest soon!
I also wanted to mention that we went to St. Louis to see our old friends, especially the Pontius family who are now en route to Alaska! We hope to be able to visit them soon! We enjoyed seeing them and all the other old friends we miss each day from STL! Love to you all!

6 comments:

shilo said...

It was so good to see you in St. Louis. You really looked great...happy and healthy! :)

Mike and Julie said...

When do we get these diet secrets? And, when is that trip to UT planned? ;)

pandamommy76 said...

There is a chance we are coming to Utah for Thanksgiving - we will not have a car and but you can come and see us - we will let you know all the details later! :)

Mike and Julie said...

Wahoo!

Ben and Rainee In Alaska said...

ok, so a little behind on blog reading, but yea for you!! IT was really great seeing you, thanks for driving down!!

Cassanova said...

soo lovely
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengatasi-atap-rumah-bocor