Friday, January 30, 2009

The hang of it

Ok - just when I thought I was getting a good schedule down and getting stuff done at home and at the office, we went on vacation and I haven't been the same since. It doesn't help that John has been extremely busy at work and we have been potty training Didi. I have just been trying to keep up with the house and the paperwork and get as many of my projects off my plate. Now that they are done and Didi is Potty Trained, I will be heading into the office nearly full-time in the next few weeks! Hopefully I will only be in there full-time for 3-4 months and then will go back to part time when we can get someone in there to do the daily stuff! I got a new camera and digital video camera for Christmas and have lots of fun pics I hope to be putting on here soon!

1 comment:

alanna said...

Good luck with everything Mandi! We sure miss you!