Potty Training Blues!
OK - Matt took 2 years - granted the Autism might have added to the longevity of the process, but I started the year with 3 kids in diapers and I am bound and determined to end the year with only Chubs in diapers! So, we went to the store and Didi picked out special underwear and then had her first of 3 accidents in them today within 20 minutes! UGH! I was hoping she'd be easy! I know I am complaining on the first day, but after 2 years of struggling with Matt, I was praying for a miracle! Oh well, back to the old drawing board tomorrow! :)
3 comments:
Keep it up. I know you have been through a lot with Matt, but it will get better! We'll be thinking of you!
Well, like father like children, We were worried that John would not be potty trained by the time he went to school
we are in the same boat. Josh turned 3 in June and he isn't potty trained yet. But today as my husband left for work he started yelling at him that he needed to go potty in the toliet. So I told him he didn't need dad to do that. Josh went upstairs and got a pair of underwear. He wouldn't put the diaper back on. We have stayed dry till now. 2:00pm. We will see what the rest of the day brings. But I hope with homework and soccer practice and feeding the missionaries he can keep it up. Good luck it takes all the patience in the world. :)
Post a Comment