OK - so I am now officially a blogger. Everyone begged me to get on to Facebook and I did that and now everyone is asking for me to blog. Apparently, we have funny stories on a daily basis from my kids and so those of you who have asked for a blog of these stories, this is for you!
Evie is growing like a weed. She is officially 3 months old. At her 2 month check up she was 15 lbs and 14 oz and 25 3/4 inches long. She is bigger than either Matt or Didi were at her age. She is in 6-9 months clothes and size 2 shoes!
Didi is learning so much. She knows her numbers, shapes, letters and colors. She is almost perfect on green, but still wants to call it yellow. When Uncle Travis visited, he videoed her saying orange, which she pronounces "orgy." He is going to put it up on YouTube. Soon, we are going to start potty training. She is a wonderful sister to Matt and understands his differences and loves to pretend with her baby as I take care of Evie.
Matt is now 5 1/2 years old and is in his 3rd year at Clarkson Valley Special Education Preschool. He loves to color and "read" books. He has several memorized and his favorites are "Bubbles, Bubbles," "Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb," and "There's a Moster at the End of This Book." He is a very good big brother and now is officialy Potty Trained! YEAH!!
We are currently living in St. Louis while John finishes up his Masters in Sports Therapy and Rehab. He obtained his Doctor's of Chiropractic in December. We are looking at John teaching school while we build his chiropractic business on the side. If all goes well, we will only need to teach for one year and then we'll get a clinic setup shortly after that.
4 comments:
I'm the first to post a comment on your blog! I RULE!!! Hehehe.
Thanks for the update, blogs are really good for that.
Thanks for sharing! Evie is the same size as Asher! lol I'm going to add you to my "friends' blogs" list, if that's ok!
Great Pic! Love the Blog. Kiss the kids for me. Miss you much, can't wait for more pics.
Sherry
Mandi!!! My long lost sister-friend! :) Wow, I can't believe you have 3 little ones now!! I will get in touch with you "proper" but had to at least leave a comment on your new awesome blog! Forgive me for falling off the face of the earth for a while... you've been in my thoughts, and I'm just glad to have found you again!!
Melanie
Post a Comment